[kj] FW: OT" Happy Twelfth Day of Christmas!

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 7 15:31:50 EST 2008

just incase post does not come out ;its here again ;P

From: hollytree1961 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: RE: [kj] OT" Happy Twelfth Day of Christmas!Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 20:28:04 +0000

you missed out the part of my post that mentioned--steven hawkings---bongo/brendan--same person,well its what to exspect from you isnt it,its kinda made you look like a bitter fuckhead,then you were trying to make me out to me LOL LOL YOURLL NEVER LEARN WILL YOU BONGO,yesterday,i defended you when you showed you were a coward,when confronted by a group of bullys,by legging it,i defended you,to day you try and show my post up by missing out half of it,well i wont defend you again,thats 4 sureyou prick ;D)))) ps those youtube hawkings vids were educationally mentally stimulating,thanks brendan> Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 16:41:59 +1300> From: humanhybrid666 at gmail.com> To: gathering at misera.net> Subject: Re: [kj] OT" Happy Twelfth Day of Christmas!> > query is as query does...> > =)> > > (wow... just found and started to download 'the blind watchmaker'> about ten minutes before reading this thread!)> (wooooooo)> > > > On Jan 7, 2008 12:16 PM, melinda grant <hollytree1961 at hotmail.com> wrote:> > 4 those who do not,i am certain that brandan will give you all a lenghy> > exsplainion,as he does to most queeries ;)))!> > > -- > > > "due to a lack of trained trumpeters, the end of the world has been> postponed indefinitely..."> _______________________________________________> Gathering mailing list> Gathering at misera.net> http://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/gathering

Everything in one place. All new Windows Live!