[kj] ot Audio Grabber Prog ?

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Mon Jan 7 03:37:34 EST 2008

So did you actually manage to say to him "explain your intransigence" with
an element of threat...looking menacing?

I can suspend my disbelief if it's a line used by someone in Wuthering
Heights or something, but these days, I don't know if even Chuck Norris
could pull it off making that a threat...

I'll assume you used different vernacular there ;)