[kj] ot Audio Grabber Prog ?

Peter Adams praest76 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 02:42:19 EST 2008

Brendan wrote:

> The only thing worse than a PC freak or a Mac freak is someone who likes

> them both...that's just against all reason. CHOOSE A SIDE!

I remember during the late 80s, when you either had a C=64 or a Sinclair
Spectrum. There were the Amstrad CPC kids but they were just weird and
got avoided... anyway, I knew a kid who sat on the fence. Liked the C=64
and the spectrum. When asked to explain his intransigence, he said it
was because "I own both, y'know..."

Got did he get a kicking. Nothing anyone hates more than a show-off.

--
PRAEst76
http://www.escapism.co.uk/praest76