[kj] contact-Philippe in Lyon

Appocalypsa Appocalypsa at seznam.cz
Thu Jan 3 16:38:22 EST 2008

Hello you all,

Please, does anyone of you have a contact to Philippe in Lyon? Don't know his surname... :)
An email address or a phone number would be very appreciated.
Mail me off list pls. Thanks

I wish you all a very happy, healthy, lucky and love-ly new year, hope it won't be full of bereavements and we'll finally get something worth and brand new from KJ.
Maybe we'll wait to see the original set-up of KJ again.... was told that Youth visited Geordie in studio in England and the meeting rised up a new will to do some music together again... all the circumstanses speak for it may come true. Maybe maybe maybe.

Regards
Appo