[kj] OT

jo jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 3 16:13:49 EST 2008

>> Aaahhhh...2008 is off to a cacking good start on the Gathering shitlist

>> :)

> It's enough to drive you scatty...

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:-) I've noticed that the heroes of great turd tales are always male.

I once got a trunk (!) call from my OH from Moscow. He desperately needed
cleaning tips after being out on a bender with his Russian colleagues after
opening the wardrobe door the next morning, reaching for his suit and
finding his trousers resting on an ominous pile (which he can only assume
that he produced).

He was distraught but if I'm honest, I was more concerned about how
objectionable it was that he would somehow think that I was a dab-hand at
dealing with those sort of situations. Even worse - it was a job well done
(at work) which casts further doubt about those who work in the arms
industry.