[kj] OT

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Wed Jan 2 17:02:23 EST 2008

Isn't shit great !?!?!

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of fatpotanga
Sent: 02 January 2008 21:55
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: Re: [kj] OT

I've probably mentioned this before (but when has that every stopped me?)
A guy (called Jamie funnily enough) in my old dive club, on his honeymoon came out of the bathroom naked & thought it'd be a good idea to impress his new bride by farting.
He bent over, let rip & this 'widget' as he called it flew out of his arse and landed square in the middle of the newspaper she was reading!
Strangely enough the marriage didn't last long.
--
My mate Geoff on a 1st date got caught short & nipped in a park for a poo.
It was very cold & dark, he was drunk & fell backwards onto it and had it smeared all up the back of his coat.
--
Another friend of mine tells a tale from his student days of his house mate (again after beer) going for a huge, satisfying dump.
He leaped back into bead only to have shit squirt up his back & onto the wall.
In his enthusiasm he'd neglected to pull down his underwear.
--
another guy I know worked on a road gang.
A newbie turned up one day working on a pipeline down a country lane.
He needed to go & asked his workmates what they did.
Just go in the hedge they said.
off he goes, and has a great big dump.
What he doesn't know is one of them was on the other side of the hedge with a shovel who catches it all & spirits it away leaving this poor sod somewhat flummoxed when he stand up see nothing after what was probably a satisfying motion.
--
Another friend Niall cites this as his 2nd most embarrassing moment.
There'd been a house party & he'd been drinking pretty solidly for 2 days.

I have a lot more poo stories but thankfully that's all for now children.