[kj] Shoulder Surgery Sure Sucks

T.B. Partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Fri Feb 29 20:52:15 EST 2008

Yesterday afternoon, I had orthroscopic surgery on my right shoulder for a
torn rotator cuff and massive calcific tendonitis. This is what it is:

http://www.orthosports.com.au/shoulder_calcific.html

Last night was alright cause I was hung over and sleepy from the post
surgery meds but today I'm not having a good time waiting for my wife to
come home from work with my new pain meds (oxycontin - oboy!). I'm typing
one (left) handed mostly out of boredom at the moment. If i don' tcrash back
to sleep, I'll probably be posting some truly unintyelligable junk in a few
hours.

T.B.