[kj] BPF - "THE LEAST GOOD DRUMMER THEY HAD"

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 29 16:15:05 EST 2008

I'd love to see the rest of the post that this *ENTIRELY INANE*
statement went with, but if I had to wager, it was penned by someone
who listens to pseudo-prog-piffle like Dream Theatre and the like
(i.e. someone who thinks "chops" are the source of all good music).

Big Paul plays with STYLE. That style is HIS OWN, and it is virtually
INIMITABLE. THAT is what makes him good. Can he play like Neil Peart?
Probably not, but who cares. When you hear Big Paul playing -- much
like when you hear Geordie playing -- you IMMEDIATELY know it's him.

The person who wrote this statement cannot be ridiculed ENOUGH.
**BRING HIM FORWARD!**

Alex in NYC