[kj] OT: New Goldfrapp album

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 29 13:27:02 EST 2008

I've read a review that that was exactly the kind of reaction
people would have to this new different CD.

Janean Lancaster <Janean.Lancaster at hopwood.ac.uk> wrote:
I think there's a few fans on here. Whatchoo make of the new one?

I was severely disappointed on first listen, yesterday.

However, I changed my opinion as soon as I put it on for a second play.

And after 4 plays I think it might just be their best...

(looking at the current state of things)

'Save me, save from Tomorrow..
I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'