[kj] OT: New Goldfrapp album

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 11:54:36 EST 2008

I love Goldfrapp & I think it's lovely & agree with you Janean about
it possibly being their best.
I quite like Fink & there's overtones of him here as well.
It's no more a radical direction change as from the 1st album to the
2nd & I admire them as a band to reinvent their sound so radically.

lushness in a bra with a big dollop of spangly pants.