[kj] Killing Joke and the U.S.

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 28 11:38:42 EST 2008

All fine and dandy, but the UK isn't too different, these days.

From: gregslawson at msn.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 07:57:14 -0500Subject: Re: [kj] Killing Joke and the U.S.

Ah...sweet thoughts. (I love the truth!)--Commie Greg> Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 06:39:18 -0600> From: bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net> To: gathering at misera.net> Subject: Re: [kj] Killing Joke and the U.S.> > Man, if anyone has paid attention to 80% of the stuff I post here it > also expresses dislike of the capitalist mentality and the US govt -- so > nothing personal is taken. My stridency about this -- that US troops, > for example, ough o e subjet to th Nuremberg Laws that led to Nazis > being hanged, ahs even led to fame wars. So I'm not taking it personally.> > -Oliver> > > fluke fluke wrote:> >> > Jaz doesn't like the Capitalist mentality of America and the > > American Government.....dont take it personally> >>