[kj] Your message to Gathering awaits moderator approval

pascal pascal at ledooz.com
Wed Feb 27 17:35:25 EST 2008

Who’s the moderator?

Speak now or forever hold your peace…

_____

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On
Behalf Of melinda grant
Sent: 27 February 2008 23:15
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] Your message to Gathering awaits moderator approval

i get those messages SOME TIMES,even if i havnt even posted LOL !

i think the machinw has mailfunctioned ;)

_____

From: folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 13:35:59 -0800

so how come my posts get put on hold, after I correct the message size?
how do 2 lines constitute more than 50KB?

> Subject: Your message to Gathering awaits moderator approval

> From: gathering-bounces at misera.net

> To: folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com

> Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 16:08:36 -0500

> Your mail to 'Gathering' with the subject

> RE: [kj] OT: They walk among us

> The reason it is being held:

> Message body is too big: 58783 bytes with a limit of 50 KB

> Either the message will get posted to the list, or you will receive

> notification of the moderator's decision. If you would like to cancel

> this posting, please visit the following URL:

http://four.pairlist.net/mailman/confirm/gathering/a70159c27393fd04bdbb3ec4a
6089959bfcf9fd6

_____

Connect and share in new ways with Windows Live. HYPERLINK
"http://www.windowslive.com/share.html?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_Wave2_sharelife_012008
" \nGet it now!

_____

Sounds like? How many syllables? HYPERLINK
"http://www.searchcharades.com"Guess and win prizes with Search Charades!

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
19:50

Checked by AVG Free Edition.