[kj] Your message to Gathering awaits moderator approval

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 27 17:14:51 EST 2008

i get those messages SOME TIMES,even if i havnt even posted LOL !

i think the machinw has mailfunctioned ;)

From: folkdevil_23 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 13:35:59 -0800Subject: Re: [kj] Your message to Gathering awaits moderator approval

so how come my posts get put on hold, after I correct the message size?how do 2 lines constitute more than 50KB?> Subject: Your message to Gathering awaits moderator approval> From: gathering-bounces at misera.net> To: folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com> Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 16:08:36 -0500> > Your mail to 'Gathering' with the subject> > RE: [kj] OT: They walk among us> > Is being held until the list moderator can review it for approval.> > The reason it is being held:> > Message body is too big: 58783 bytes with a limit of 50 KB> > Either the message will get posted to the list, or you will receive> notification of the moderator's decision. If you would like to cancel> this posting, please visit the following URL:> > http://four.pairlist.net/mailman/confirm/gathering/a70159c27393fd04bdbb3ec4a6089959bfcf9fd6>