[kj] (OT) Natural disasters

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Wed Feb 27 16:39:37 EST 2008

This is what I love about this list, folks sharing the weird and wonderful
experiences that they chance upon ... quite some bizarre and tragic event
that was, nobody else on this list is ever likely to experience anything
like that throughout their lifetime ... that earlier post of mine about the
meteor brought back my own memories of standing in the garden viewing the
perseids meteor shower in August (about 1980 or '81) when around midnight
one literally bounces off the outer atmosphere, then bounces again & goes
right across the sky leaving a trail (like an aircraft would) across almost
from horizon to horizon ... it was an amazing sight & I doubt that I'll ever
see something like that again in my lifetime ... thanks for sharing this
with us johnny ...