[kj] Earthquake......

fluke fluke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Wed Feb 27 06:11:02 EST 2008

Until I read the words "that was fucking terrifying" - and now I remember! I woke up to some banging and the bedroom door rattled like someone was trying to get in - it was terrifying!

And Mel just probably thought ........Another day at the office.....................

Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 10:24:38 +0000From: Janean.Lancaster at hopwood.ac.ukTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Earthquake......

All this morning people asked me if I felt it, and I said no - shame I missed it, I must have slept through it.

Until I read the words "that was fucking terrifying" - and now I remember! I woke up to some banging and the bedroom door rattled like someone was trying to get in - it was terrifying!

Funny, I'd completely forgotten about it until now.

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of jon chapmanSent: 27 February 2008 01:06To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject: Re: [kj] Earthquake......
that was fucking terrifying - it went on for a long time aswell.
myspace.com/jokerjonchapman

From: fluke1 at live.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 01:04:37 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] Earthquake......

You're up North arent you? I felt it down in London .That was the biggest that I ve ever felt

From: mik at corvids.eclipse.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 01:02:38 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] Earthquake......

Yep. I did! Thought it was one.

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of fluke flukeSent: 27 February 2008 00:59To: gathering at misera.netSubject: [kj] Earthquake......

Anyone just feel that ?

Think you know your TV, music and film? Try Search Charades!

Think you know your TV, music and film? Try Search Charades!

Messenger on the move. Text MSN to 63463 now!