[kj] Earthquake......

Alexandra Tolksdorf a.tolksdorf at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 27 05:39:56 EST 2008

I had no idea what it was, sounded like a lorry crashing down the road here.
My John told me it was an earth tremor, and they hadn't had any for quite a while.
Having always been fascinated by things like earthquakes, I think I've gone off them now I've experienced one first-hand...
Shit scarey stuff.
Don't like!!!

~Alexandra (Hammy).

Janean Lancaster <Janean.Lancaster at hopwood.ac.uk> wrote:
.hmmessage P { PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px } BODY.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma } All this morning people asked me if I felt it, and I said no - shame I missed it, I must have slept through it.

Until I read the words "that was fucking terrifying" - and now I remember! I woke up to some banging and the bedroom door rattled like someone was trying to get in - it was terrifying!

Funny, I'd completely forgotten about it until now.