[kj] 4.7.........What a beauty

T.B. Partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Tue Feb 26 21:26:27 EST 2008

"sade1" wrote:

> Northridge, baybeeee. That was a blast; if it'd happened 10 minutes later

> i'd be dead. I'll never forget the fone call at dawn that saved my life.

Heh, that quake shook our hotel so badly, the big Jacuzzi style bathtub that
my girlfriend (later wife) had forgotten to drain the night before
completely emptied and flooded our room. I literally got thrown out of bed
and it was pretty freaky hearing loud "cracking" sounds in the building as
it swayed. It was exactly like being in a small boat on rough seas. We
evacuated and the building was determined safe so we went back up to our
room and just a couple hours later, the second quake hit. We got the hell
outta there and drove home after that.

T.B.