[kj] 4.7.........What a beauty

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 26 21:12:28 EST 2008

Northridge, baybeeee. That was a blast; if it'd happened 10 minutes later i'd be dead. I'll never forget the fone call at dawn that saved my life.

"T.B." <Partyslammer at socal.rr.com> wrote:
"fluke fluke" wrote:

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_all.php

Bahh, you sissies. We got close to 5.0's a couple times a year at least
here in Southern CA. I've been through a few 6+ and a couple 7+ quakes.
Probably the scariest one was the Landers and Big Bear Quakes on the same
day in 1992 which was a 7.3 and 6.3 respectively and I was in the top floor
of a high rise hotel when they both happened.

T.B.

As the masters rot on walls
And the angels eat their grapes
I watched picasso