[kj] tremulous

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 26 20:36:23 EST 2008

sorry, i'll be quiet...in case.. ;)

Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 17:32:52 -0800From: saulomar1 at yahoo.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] tremulous
Gee, thanks alot. Would you like to throw in a wildfire while you're at it? folk devil <folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com> wrote:

everytime this happens I think, god LA is well overdue!

From: mik at corvids.eclipse.co.ukSubject: Re: [kj] tremulous

Don’t worry Jo, not another flixborough! Just an earthquake.

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of joSent: 27 February 2008 01:14To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!); alpha-bitches at yahoogroups.comSubject: [kj] tremulous

We've just had some sort of earthquake - woooo. Hopefully that's what it was and not some chemical plant going up.... ... ... ... ... ... As the masters rot on wallsAnd the angels eat their grapesI watched picasso visit the planet of the apes