[kj] tremulous

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 26 20:32:52 EST 2008

Gee, thanks alot. Would you like to throw in a wildfire while you're at it?

folk devil <folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com> wrote:
.hmmessage P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma } everytime this happens I think, god LA is well overdue!

From: mik at corvids.eclipse.co.uk
Subject: Re: [kj] tremulous
.ExternalClass .EC_shape {;} .ExternalClass EC_p.MsoNormal, .ExternalClass EC_li.MsoNormal, .ExternalClass EC_div.MsoNormal {margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:'Times New Roman';} .ExternalClass a:link, .ExternalClass EC_span.MsoHyperlink {color:blue;text-decoration:underline;} .ExternalClass a:visited, .ExternalClass EC_span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {color:purple;text-decoration:underline;} .ExternalClass EC_span.EmailStyle17 {font-family:Arial;color:navy;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in;} .ExternalClass EC_div.Section1 {page:Section1;}
Don’t worry Jo, not another flixborough! Just an earthquake.