[kj] OT: Messerschmitt (was re: Jaz's Birthday)

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 26 20:23:31 EST 2008

The Messerschmitt was designed in New York? Can you provide some
evidence (a credible website, etc.)? I don't mean this is a surly
challenge, I'd actually like to read more about it, because I always
hear "the Germans beat us [Americans]" in the aviation field by
designing the first jets. A lot of the technological arms race stuff is
something I find interesting.

-Oliver