[kj] Killing Joke and Fascism .................

Lennonka lennonka at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 08:18:17 EST 2008

LOL, "The cruelty of laughter" has appeared again.

*** There is a message for Ade which isn't here : )) ***

Fluke: I am fortunate that Lennonka is not my real name : ) What if you've
just exposed attributes which you despise? I will rather say bad things
about myself than anyone else: Which I despise the most about other people,
is mYsELF. I'm nought. Why? Because they are my mirror.

Sorry for being serious again. I am boring, oh yes : DDD

Yours
Zennonka
"Too much laugh kills..."