[kj] Killing Joke and Bullshit!

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 24 07:52:39 EST 2008

if you need an assistant rob,i would be happy to help out if i can ;)

cheers milinda ps thank you

Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 04:46:12 -0800From: joker at Z6.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Killing Joke and Bullshit!
OK. Pete's Back and it hasn't taken long to see people starting to unsub.Pete, please be careful about the claims you make about people.If some were to read your posts they may get a strong opinion of you which you would then spend hours trying to counter.Your comments about Ade and Melinda are unpleasant at best and should not be made here.If you can't behave then bugger off will you?On a general note, the amount of posts these days has gone far beyond what I ever imagined when I agreed to admin the list.My apologies if i cannot get to all requests promptly.If anyone needs to get my attention, please mail me off list with OI ROB in the title and that might just wake me up!Thankswww.iamscuzzy.com www.myspace.com/scuzzywear--- fluke1 at live.co.uk wrote:From: fluke fluke <fluke1 at live.co.uk>To: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)" <gathering at misera.net>Subject: Re: [kj] Killing Joke and Fascism .................Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 10:36:01 +0000 Its clear for all to see Lennonka , that Ade is the one who shouldn't be taken seriously. Hes from a deprived area and he didnt receive a good eduction , which is quite apparent if you read his manic, angst ridden , hate filled posts . He accuses everyone else of malevolence...yet it is him who is abusive to everyone . He hates Muslims because he feels that they themselves are full of hate , he doesn't have the intelligence to realise that it is HIMSELF who displays all the attributes that he so despises . He is probably addicted to Temazepam or at least Diazapram and he is probably an alcoholic as well, and therefore he cannot think lucidly . You are an intelligent , as well as being attractive Lennonka, I'll let you make you own mind up about who you should take seriously and who you shouldn't . You are like Me and Jaz, Lennonka , purveyors of free though and expression , whilst Ade is just one of the ignorant masses . "Love of the masses, why do we love them"...........I dont, I hate the ignorant twunts .

Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 06:23:34 +0100From: lennonka at gmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Killing Joke and Fascism .................Sorry for being alive.