[kj] Killing Joke 2003 or Hosannas from the Basements of hell

Rob Horan Rob at westwoodassociates.co.uk
Fri Feb 22 03:59:04 EST 2008

ha......agreed!

________________________________

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]
On Behalf Of Alexander Smith
Sent: 21 February 2008 18:09
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: Re: [kj] Killing Joke 2003 or Hosannas from the Basements of
hell

"I think Hosannas is a more consistent album"

Yeah, consistently BAD.

Still, to each their own.

Alex in NYC

On Feb 21, 2008, at 12:48 PM, GREG SLAWSON wrote:

I think Hosannas is a more consistent album, w/all the songs
being decent, but although 2003 has some dud songs (House that Pain
Built, Dark Forces), it definitely has some more exciting moments too
(Blood, Total Invasion, Asteroid...)