[kj] Killing Joke 2003 or Hosannas from the Basements of hell

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 21 13:18:03 EST 2008

LOL!

From: vassifer at earthlink.netTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 13:09:06 -0500Subject: Re: [kj] Killing Joke 2003 or Hosannas from the Basements of hell

"I think Hosannas is a more consistent album"

Yeah, consistently BAD.

Still, to each their own.

Alex in NYC

On Feb 21, 2008, at 12:48 PM, GREG SLAWSON wrote:

I think Hosannas is a more consistent album, w/all the songs being decent, but although 2003 has some dud songs (House that Pain Built, Dark Forces), it definitely has some more exciting moments too (Blood, Total Invasion, Asteroid...)

From: jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk