[kj] Porn Star Sasha Grey fan of Killing Joke

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 21 16:56:46 EST 2008

Not to trivialize that in the least, but that reminds me of the beginning of
the movie "Made" where Jon Favreau has to escort wife Famke Jansen to
do a similar show and Jon stays at the bar with another driver there doing
the same thing.

Mik <mik at corvids.eclipse.co.uk> wrote:
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) } Gets really awkward when your sister is one and you’ve got to give her a lift to do a show. And wait to give her a lift back. I must have been the only guy in the room not looking at the stage. lol