[kj] When Goths Cry...

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Thu Feb 21 16:23:37 EST 2008

To me, from a UK perspective, the middle classes I have it in for (not every single member of the middle classes of course - that's mindless generalisation!!) are those overly-moralistic judgemental cunts that look DOWN on/write-off common folk, such as I (he's so foul mouthed! How embarrassing!) & look UP to the aristocratic sorts. Aspiring wannabees ;)

You know, it's strange - I often think much if the REAL aristocracy sorts are more like the lower classes than anything else - pissed-up, not giving a fuck. The middle classes, however, are often wannabees.

So, Ollie/Wollie/Dollie may think I'm bitching about those 'caring' tofu eating trendy twats (I call 'em patronising lefties) whereas in fact, I've got it in for moralistic maggots who judge people by appearance alone... they often become 'good christians' - funny, that!

It's not really a class thing, but if you plotted it on a histogram, there'd be a great big turd-shaped lump of dots around the middle-class/self-righteous/wannabee vector.

Ever seen UK telly comedy 'Keeping Up Appearances'? Sums 'em up...