[kj] Killing Joke 2003 or Hosannas from the Basements of hell

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Feb 21 16:47:36 EST 2008

You'd have to be quite a fan of Pandemonium then? I'd rate that (slightly)
better than 2003, possibly my favourite. Exorcism, Laybrinth, Black Moon,
Maths of Chaos...rant rant rant.

But the one I play the most would probably have to be Night Time, as Alex
says it's the most relelentlessly playable album, I can just keep it on
repeat for hours...