[kj] Killing Joke 2003 or Hosannas from the Basements of hell

T.B. Partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Thu Feb 21 16:24:58 EST 2008

"melinda grant" wrote:

many great minds think alike ;) k.j 03 seems to be the fav,its more popular
than hosanna anyday!

milinda ps i do however have a week spot for-walking with gods and as
mentioned--invocation,but then again,put walking with gods next to
say--blood on there hands,who stands the strongest out of those 2? theres a
question ;D !

There's no doubt in my mind that KJ2003 is the best overall album they've
ever done, period. BOYH is by far better than WWG.

I'm not of the mindset that Hosannas is complete garbage and I actually have
warmed up to it a bit the past month after not listening to it for a long
time. However, it was a *huge* letdown coming off of KJ2003.

T.B.