[kj] When Goths Cry...

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 02:47:50 EST 2008

yeah i was gunna mention the amero after reading yr first paragraph
but then you bought it up! thing is, it aint a conspiracy, its
already being implemented - at least behind the scenes... cant
remember what i was watching, but i saw something on it the other

re: class struction down under the southern skies...
i always thought my family was middle class... ie~ just average...
not wealthy,not poor,but comfortable with what we got. never semed to
have any negative connotations...

--

postponed indefinitely..."