[kj] When Goths Cry...

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Feb 21 00:02:49 EST 2008

My old man mentioned a year or so ago that I was middle class and I was like
"WTF?!" didn't know how to take it...had never really considered the whole
issue before. I dunno if Aussies / Kiwis take more or a UK or US stance on
class...Geoff / Bongo? I think it's a bit less important down here, but I
may be wrong.

We don't have ANY class in NZ mate!