[kj] When Goths Cry...

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 06:32:42 EST 2008

So, what is middle-class, according to Europeans and U.K.eans?
I live in the United States and here "everybone is 'middle-class'."**

**anyone remember this quote from
the film "Gods And Monsters"?

jpwhkj at aol.com wrote:
Phew, that's a relief!

Yes, I'm prejudiced - and I've yet to meet anyone who isn't (which I suspect is what you were getting at). For me, the question is how we deal with our prejudices and how they affect our interation with the rest of the world.

And can I just check whether you are middle class? <grin>