[kj] When Veggie Goths Cry...

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Tue Feb 19 18:01:33 EST 2008

Yet MORE genius from a seemingly endless stream of rubbish out of pointless shithole minds:

http://www.thefighting44s.com/archives/2007/08/08/extremism-in-the-inter-racial-debate/

Quote:

"Essentially, our position goes something like this: inter-racial diversity and romance is good, people have the right to date and love whoever they wish, but if they wish to become a symbol and stand for something, in this case, Asian pride and Asian rights, then they have a responsibility to live Asian pride and Asian rights, they have a responsibility to show Asian pride and Asian rights."

How did that song go? "What we need is a great big melting pot..." Hmmm. Well, some don't agree with it.

Funny. Didn't I say we're all the same ?