[kj] OT: Boycott the UAE

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Tue Feb 19 17:41:59 EST 2008

Dubai - land of the monied. Like Spain for English builders, only *slightly* more upmarket.

With all that bourgeoisie Westerny type stuff going on there (lots of Western investment, etc) I'm
REALLY looking forward to the bombs going off. Oh, NO bombs have gone off yet? And yet there's
all these Westnerners living there, it's like some sort of capitalist babylon & yet no one's getting
blown up?

Strange methinks.