[kj] When Veggie Goths Cry...

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Tue Feb 19 17:19:49 EST 2008

Well, not entirely true - the reason I stopped eating red meat was due to a Dispatches docu about a bunch of chav rednecks having a whale of a time at an abbatoir, torturing pigs with electricity. Not stunning them, but poking the fuckers with prods & making them scream. Pigs scream like children - fucking mental !

So, along with not wanting to eat pigs anus burgers, I just wasn't going to give them my money anymore. So there!