[kj] When Veggie Goths Cry...

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Tue Feb 19 17:17:20 EST 2008

That's excellent Ollie!

This comment sums this lefty/pc bullshit up pretty well:

"This goes beyond cosumer decisions, it's a becoming a psuedo-religion to some people. Almost like it's expected of a left-winger whites to become vegetarian or be on the road to one, lest they get scorned by their peers. People want to be healthy? Good for them. Want to reduce pollution? Good for them. But no, they have to become vegan missionaries. The more I hear from them, the more I crave a greasy hamburger."

Just another fucking uniform/scene/whatever.