[kj] Delurk & unsub for a while.

jo jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 15 19:00:27 EST 2008

Good luck Jane.
I'm sure that your Gran, like us'll be really proud of you.

Anyway - off to NZ tomorrow, where I will be attempting to complete Ironman
New Zealand on 1st March. I therefore need to unsub to avoid overloading my
mailbox. If any interesting KJ news develops, I'll catch up through the
grapevine somehow.

Be back in few weeks to lurk some more, Jane

P.S.: I am collecting sponsorship for the Alzheimer's Society this time, (as
my poor Granny is in care with Alzheimer's in Auckland - I hope to see her
whilst there). If anyone would like to sponsor me, you can donate online at
www.justgiving.com/jane_ironmannz