[kj] Delurk & unsub for a while.

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 15 18:55:15 EST 2008

Good luck Jane! :)
You look like a bunch of nutters! ;) but I ain't gonna mess with ya!
http://www.ironman.co.nz/

Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 22:37:46 +0000From: jane.shadforth at shell.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: [kj] Delurk & unsub for a while.

Hi folks - not contributed for a while as been mad busy, but still keeping an eye on the list at a distance ...

Anyway - off to NZ tomorrow, where I will be attempting to complete Ironman New Zealand on 1st March. I therefore need to unsub to avoid overloading my mailbox. If any interesting KJ news develops, I'll catch up through the grapevine somehow.

Be back in few weeks to lurk some more, Jane

P.S.: I am collecting sponsorship for the Alzheimer's Society this time, (as my poor Granny is in care with Alzheimer's in Auckland - I hope to see her whilst there). If anyone would like to sponsor me, you can donate online at www.justgiving.com/jane_ironmannz