[kj] OT - ZZZZzzzz

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 15 12:43:07 EST 2008

Maybe it's the way I look or something, but I never get prescribed
anything like Ambien or Lunesta. I've always been told to take 75 mg of
over-the-counter Benadryl. And that usually does the trick, actually.
But I have horrible sleeping problems. More normal-looking members of my
family with higher incomes hve no problem getting prescribed drugs like
Ambien, Percocet, etc., etc., but with me it's always some OTC shit.

-Oliver