[kj] OT - ZZZZzzzz

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Fri Feb 15 12:31:52 EST 2008

Thanks for the info--I'll check my dosage. But I do like it--i've tried 4 or 5 different sleep meds, and none ever worked--As Mark E. Smith sang, "I'm totally wired">

From: folkdevil_23 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 08:28:50 -0800Subject: Re: [kj] OT - ZZZZzzzz

Not true. Dependency can occur with Lunesta. Also, if you take over 2mg for a sustained period of time, you run the risk of acute liver damage. It's a class A. Great for flying though. That Atlantic ride goes from 11 hours to 2! :)

From: gregslawson at msn.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 07:57:53 -0500Subject: Re: [kj] OT - ZZZZzzzz

Lunesta--prescription, and it keeps you alseep for 7-8 hours even if there's a metal concert going on in your bedroom. Also, no side effects (except maybe groggy when you wake up for 1/2 hour or so) or dependency...

From: jo at arcadia.karoo.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 05:34:44 +0000Subject: [kj] OT - ZZZZzzzz

Recently there was a discussion about sleeping aids. One of you recommended a product which began with Luna...
What was it?