[kj] i missed it,whats it about sounds awful ;(!!

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 14 22:35:26 EST 2008

Welcome to middle America.

Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 19:29:15 -0800From: angrytomhanks at yahoo.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] i missed it,whats it about sounds awful ;(!!

The thing I love about those bible-thumping types is that none of them are happy. Quite the contrary, they are completely miserable. Watching us sinners enjoying life whilst they wait for death to come so they can past the prologue that is life and start in on the REAL meat of the matter. All I can say to them is good luck.
----- Original Message ----From: Mik <mik at corvids.eclipse.co.uk>To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!) <gathering at misera.net>Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 5:29:41 PMSubject: Re: [kj] i missed it,whats it about sounds awful ;(!!

You would like to think not but I bet there are

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of jon chapmanSent: 14 February 2008 22:28To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject: Re: [kj] i missed it,whats it about sounds awful ;(!!

i had to turn off half way thru - i don't often swear but these motherfucking cunts deserve instant death - are there people like this in our country? RELIGION KILLS.......

-

From: mik at corvids.eclipse.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 22:19:04 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] i missed it,whats it about sounds awful ;(!!

I take it back, having watched a bit more. They are not sick, just f**king nuts!!!

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of adeSent: 14 February 2008 22:14To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject: Re: [kj] i missed it,whats it about sounds awful ;(!!

It does my fucking nut in!

-----Original Message-----From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of MikSent: 14 February 2008 22:09To: ' A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)'Subject: Re: [kj] i missed it,whats it about sounds awful ;(!!
I’m watching it now. Some sick people out there! Religion has totally screwed the world up time and time again. Why can’t people see that and why oh why do they always insist that everyone should have the same beliefs as them anyway?

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of melinda grantSent: 14 February 2008 22:00To: gathering at misera.netSubject: [kj] i missed it,whats it about sounds awful ;(!!

this prog on channel 4 baby bible bashers or somethingf,can someone elaborate as i and others on list missed this,it sounds like we should all know about it ;/ thank you ade/chappy john and mik ;) milinda

Think you know your TV, music and film? Try Search Charades!

She said what? About who? Shameful celebrity quotes on Search Star!