[kj] i missed it,whats it about sounds awful ;(!!

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 22:29:15 EST 2008

The thing I love about those bible-thumping types is that none of them are happy. Quite the contrary, they are completely miserable. Watching us sinners enjoying life whilst they wait for death to come so they can past the prologue that is life and start in on the REAL meat of the matter. All I can say to them is good luck.