[kj] The Muppets

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 13 13:44:07 EST 2008

manamana du du du dodo lol amusing even today ;D))))

btw micheal, the HEADCOUNT gig is on 29th feb you know robs arses band,there will be gatherers at that,ask rob about tickets and details as he has all the up to date info,he may well post it here 4 everyone including you ;)

Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 08:16:23 -0800From: sandstorm_mg at yahoo.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] The Muppets
I would be one of those people!

London bound Feb 27,28,29, Mar 1 and in Brussels Mar 2-4 of anygatherers care for a meet up

Cheers

Michael

www.myspace.com/pleasureandpainmusicfatpotanga <fatpotanga at gmail.com> wrote:
me too.

I wonder how many other people of a certain age still think 'doo doo, d-doo doo' every time they hear the word 'phenomenon'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV1C_gS1soM