[kj] The Muppets

Michael Garcia sandstorm_mg at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 11:16:23 EST 2008

I would be one of those people!

London bound Feb 27,28,29, Mar 1 and in Brussels Mar 2-4 of anygatherers care for a meet up

Cheers

Michael

www.myspace.com/pleasureandpainmusic

fatpotanga <fatpotanga at gmail.com> wrote:
me too.

I wonder how many other people of a certain age still think 'doo doo, d-doo doo' every time they hear the word 'phenomenon'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV1C_gS1soM