[kj] When Goths Cry...

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Mon Feb 11 20:12:47 EST 2008

No, I've not heard the horrors of that travesty, but it seems pretty clear that Cleopatra *shit* their
releases into the world.

As for labels, I find them a handy way of thinking about different genres & how they influence
each, which is an interest of mine. I'd probably get a fair amount of erectile pressure from one of
those 'Rock Family Trees' diagrams of UK Punk/Post-Punk.