[kj] t.b/ade-btw-ice-t and perry.f were palls also.... ;)

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Sun Feb 10 18:21:12 EST 2008

I think the dumbasses are in the MAJORITY too.

BUT... of course, ignorance isn't the only driver for this bullshit, because people KNOW they're making excuses & blaming ohter groups for their own failings, or whatever they want to blame on johnny foreigner today.

Ignorance? Well, of course if everyone were given the chance to be educated, well, ignorance would be a thing of the past.. wouldn't it? Ha ha ha, now we know that's bollocks too!!!

Humanity - destined to grub around in its' own dirt, 'til the sun goes nova.