[kj] [RE] OT~ sleep paralysis?

Geoffrey ODonoghue go1845 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 23:28:43 EST 2008

Have children ;) - I used to have a lot of trouble sleeping. Then I got married and had kids and now the only trouble I have with sleeping is not getting enough of it!

Geoff

Brendan Quinn <bq at soundgardener.co.nz> wrote:
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
Hey can anyone suggest anything to help with getting to sleep? I’ve made some great progress with my health in the last year, but sleep is the main area I’m still struggling with
everything else is coming up roses since I’ve sorted out the diet, exercise, sleep to some extent, and started seeing a naturopath (why do I feel like a wanker name dropper even saying that?!)