[kj] OT~ sleep paralysis?

Janean Lancaster Janean.Lancaster at hopwood.ac.uk
Thu Feb 7 04:19:46 EST 2008

<<<<< apparently your body naturally paralyses itself when you enter
deep sleep to stop you thrashing & hurting yourself I guess.
sometimes you wake up while your paralysed so in a sense you are awake
but asleep at the same time. >>>>>

Exactly. And it works in complete opposite too - some people DON'T have
that natural paralysis whatnot, hence sleepwalking.