[kj] OT~ sleep paralysis?

jo jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 6 20:23:45 EST 2008

You've got the key there IMHO. An adrenalin? rush created by the brain to
jolt you. 'Waking up in a cold sweat'. It could be after a nightmare or a
wet dream depending on your forté. The reason for it's occurance is the
same. Some see it as a religious episode, some as being dropped into the
Garden of Earthly Delights.

A functional state from which many artists come bearing fruit.

There we truly find out whether our cups are half full or half empty.