[kj] OT~ sleep paralysis?

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 19:05:20 EST 2008

would love to hear of some of your tales, mr. potanga...

thinking aloud here...
in regards to the bliss after the fear, perhaps its just some brain
chemical that builds up while the scare is on, and then, like in my
case when i relaxed and went with it (only had the courage to do that
once) , the chemical floods then body with euphoria... as i say, when
i gave in to it, it was like a full two minute body orgasm!
if this happens to you alot mr. P, have you experimented with it?

=)

--

postponed indefinitely..."